Les Miles bashfest? Top 10 LSU message board threads following late-season collapse
Two weeks ago, LSU was the SEC’s last remaining unbeaten and ranked No. 2 in the first College Football Playoff Poll.
The Tigers have lost back-to-back games, have squandered any shot at a final four berth and must beat Ole Miss and Texas A&M over the final two weeks just to be an attractive 9-2 for a New Year’s Six selection.
In short, LSU’s was whipped up front by Alabama and Arkansas and Leonard Fournette’s special season is no more.
Tigers fans let Les Miles have it after Saturday’s game, ripping the longtime coach on several well-known LSU-centric message boards. Here are the 10 best thread titles from fans who are teetering on the ledge:
10. As far as nicknames go, ‘NegaTigers’ takes the cake.
8. Click my rant and hear me out … perhaps the most common theme post-any loss.
6. This guy needs to go to Vegas because he’s onto something.
7. Paging Buga Nation, no answer? There’s a reason.
6. Forget the national exposure Miles has brought to Baton Rouge during his tenure, we’re stuck in the past.
4. Predicting the future before it happened … and to answer the question, Arkansas had a big lead.
3. Time to click out of your browser, close the laptop and stay away from pre-game predictions.
2. That’s one way to describe the loss to the Razorbacks.
1. In two shorts weeks, from national title front-runner, to bottom-dweller status … yikes.