10 SEC players crack top 50 of Bleacher Report's 2019 NBA Draft big board
The 2019 NBA Draft is still a few months away, but some of the big-name college players are already positioning themselves to go in Round 1.
Among the nation’s top prospects are a handful of SEC players, and 10 SEC athletes cracked the top-50 players on Bleacher Report’s updated 2019 NBA Draft big board.
Starting with injured Vanderbilt PG Darius Garland at No. 10, here are where the 10 SEC standouts rank:
- No. 10 — Darius Garland, G, Vanderbilt
- No. 11 — Keldon Johnson, G, Kentucky
- No. 14 — Jontay Porter, F, Mizzou
- No. 19 — Daniel Gafford, F/C, Arkansas
- No. 21 — P.J. Washington, F, Kentucky
- No. 32 — Admiral Schofield, G/F, Tennessee
- No. 33 — Simi Shittu, F, Vanderbilt
- No. 34 — Naz Reid, F, LSU
- No. 39 — Grant Williams, F, Tennessee
- No. 49 — Isaiah Joe, G, Arkansas
Again, it’s still early, so we’ll see how this changes during conference play. For now, though, these guys are positioned to hear their names called in this year’s draft.