10 SEC teams included in Sports Illustrated's updated bowl projections
The 2019 college football season is half over for a number of teams, and that means we’re getting a clearer bowl picture.
This week, Sports Illustrated expert Michael Shapiro updated his bowl projections, and 10 SEC teams were included.
As you can see below, he has Alabama in the College Football Playoff. Interestingly, he does not think Mississippi State will qualify for the postseason:
- Peach Bowl (CFP) vs. Ohio State
- Gator Bowl vs. Nebraska
- Citrus Bowl vs. Minnesota
- Outback Bowl vs. Michigan
- Independence Bowl vs. Florida State
- Sugar Bowl vs. Baylor
- Music City Bowl vs. Miami
- Liberty Bowl vs. TCU
- Belk Bowl vs. Louisville
- Texas Bowl vs. Texas Tech