By the end of Sunday, the conference tournaments should be over and done, and that means teams will be waiting to hear if they made the 2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament field.
Heading into Sunday, D1Baseball.com updated its projections, and there are 10 SEC teams included in the latest field of 64 teams.
As you can see below, D1Baseball has six SEC teams listed as No. 1 seeds, meaning they’d get to host the regional round of the tournament:
- Vanderbilt — No. 1 seed (No. 2 overall)
- Mississippi State — No. 1 seed (No. 3 overall)
- Georgia — No. 1 seed (No. 4 overall)
- Arkansas — No. 1 seed (No. 5 overall)
- LSU — No. 1 seed (No. 14 overall)
- Texas A&M — No. 1 seed (No. 16 overall)
- Tennessee — No. 2 seed
- Auburn — No. 2 seed
- Ole Miss — No. 2 seed
- Florida — No. 3 seed
- Mizzou — First Five Out
Mizzou is on the wrong side of the bubble right now, but a lot can change in a day, so the Tigers will keep their fingers crossed.