12 SEC stars projected to go in Round 1 of Pro Football Focus's early 2020 NFL Mock Draft
The SEC has dominated the NFL Draft in recent years, and the upcoming 2020 draft will likely be a similar story.
On Monday, Pro Football Focus released its early 2020 mock draft, and it included an impressive 12 SEC stars.
As you can see below, 5 SEC players are projected to go in the top 10, and 4 Alabama players are expected to hear their names called in Round 1:
- No. 1 — Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama — Miami Dolphins
- No. 4 — Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama — Washington Redskins
- No. 5 — Andrew Thomas, OL, Georgia — Arizona Cardinals
- No. 6 — Grant Delpit, S, LSU — Detroit Lions
- No. 10 — Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn — Oakland Raiders
- No. 18 — Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama — Atlanta Falcons
- No. 20 — Raekwon Davis, DL, Alabama — Minnesota Vikings
- No. 22 — Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU — Pittsburgh Steelers
- No. 24 — Javon Kinlaw, DL, South Carolina — Indianapolis Colts
- No. 26 — Prince Tega Wanogho, OL, Auburn — Cleveland Browns
- No. 28 — C.J. Henderson, DB, Florida — Los Angeles Chargers
- No. 29 — Jared Pinkney, TE, Vanderbilt — New Orleans Saints
Obviously, a lot can change over the course of a year, but for now, these will be players to keep an eye on during the 2019 campaign.