11 SEC teams predicted to play this postseason in CBS Sports' updated bowl projections
The 2020 SEC season is approaching its halfway point for many teams, so we’re starting to see which squads will compete for bowl berths this postseason.
In CBS Sports’ latest bowl projections, 11 SEC squads are projected to make it to bowl games after the regular season has concluded.
As you can see below, these projections have Alabama in the College Football Playoff and only have Mizzou, LSU and Vanderbilt on the outside looking in:
- Rose Bowl (CFP) vs. Ohio State
- Music City Bowl vs. Minnesota
- Las Vegas Bowl vs. Utah
- Peach Bowl vs. Penn State
- Orange Bowl vs. Miami
- Liberty Bowl vs. Texas
- Gator Bowl vs. Georgia Tech
- Outback Bowl vs. Michigan
- Birmingham Bowl vs. Memphis
- Texas Bowl vs. Kansas State
- Citrus Bowl vs. Wisconsin