13 SEC players included in Round 1 of CBS Sports expert's latest 2020 NFL Mock Draft
The 2020 NFL Draft process is starting to heat up, with the NFL Combine taking place in Indianapolis at the end of this month.
The SEC figures to once again provide plenty of first-round picks, as some analysts project 16 of the 32 picks to come from the conference.
In CBS Sports analyst Chris Trapasso’s latest Round 1 mock draft, he has 13 SEC stars hearing their names called on the first day. Here’s a look at where they’re projected to go:
- No. 1 — Joe Burrow, QB, LSU — Cincinnati Bengals
- No. 3 — Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama — Miami Dolphins
- No. 9 — Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina — Jacksonville Jaguars
- No. 10 — Andrew Thomas, OL, Georgia — Cleveland Browns
- No. 11 — Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama — New York Jets
- No. 13 — Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama — Indianapolis Colts
- No. 14 — K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE, LSU — Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- No. 15 — Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn — Denver Broncos
- No. 17 — Trevon Diggs, DB, Alabama — Dallas Cowboys
- No. 20 — Xavier McKinney, DB, Alabama — Jacksonville Jaguars
- No. 22 — Kristian Fulton, DB, LSU — Buffalo Bills
- No. 27 — Grant Delpit, DB, LSU — Seattle Seahawks
- No. 32 — Noah Igbinoghene, DB, Auburn — Kansas City Chiefs
Of course, the Combine will go a long way toward improving certain players’ stocks, so we’ll see who rises and who falls after that event in a couple of weeks.