14 SEC stars projected to go in Round 1 of CBS Sports' latest 2022 NFL Mock Draft
The 2022 NFL Draft will be here before we know it, and when it happens, several SEC stars are sure to hear their names called in Round 1.
This week, CBS Sports analyst Ryan Wilson put together his latest Round 1 mock draft, and he had 14 SEC standouts projected to go in the first 32 picks.
As you can see below, Texas A&M leads the way with 4 players expected to be taken in Round 1. Alabama and Georgia each have 2 players projected in the first round:
- No. 2 — DeMarvin Leal, DL, Texas A&M — Detroit Lions
- No. 3 — Evan Neal, OL, Alabama — New York Jets
- No. 6 — Derek Stingley Jr., CB, LSU — New England Patriots
- No. 8 — Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss — Houston Texans
- No. 9 — Christian Harris, LB, Alabama — Philadelphia Eagles
- No. 10 — Kenyon Green, OL, Texas A&M — New York Giants
- No. 14 — Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas — Miami Dolphins
- No. 15 — Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida — New Orleans Saints
- No. 17 — Derion Kendrick, CB, Georgia — Kansas City Chiefs
- No. 19 — Jalen Wydermyer, TE, Texas A&M — Tennessee Titans
- No. 22 — Darian Kinnard, OL, Kentucky — Carolina Panthers
- No. 25 — Isaiah Spiller, RB, Texas A&M — Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- No. 29 — Kingsley Enagbare, DL, South Carolina — Dallas Cowboys
- No. 32 — Jordan Davis, DL, Georgia — Arizona Cardinals
We’ll see how the rest of the season plays out and which players move up draft boards.