18 SEC athletes crack top 32 of Matt Miller's way-too-early 2020 NFL Draft big board
The 2019 NFL Draft has only just ended, but many analysts are already looking ahead and grading the 2020 draft class.
On Tuesday, Bleacher Report draft expert Matt Miller released his way-too-early 2020 NFL Draft big board, and it looks like he thinks it’ll be another huge year for the SEC.
As you can see below, he has 18 SEC stars in his top 32, which means, at this early stage of the game, he thinks the SEC could shatter the first-round record for one conference. Here are the players he considers among the best prospects in the country:
- No. 2 — Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama
- No. 3 — Grant Delpit, S, LSU
- No. 8 — Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama
- No. 9 — Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia
- No. 13 — Andrew Thomas, OL, Georgia
- No. 15 — Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama
- No. 16 — D’Andre Swift, RB, Georgia
- No. 17 — K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE, LSU
- No. 18 — CJ Henderson, CB, Florida
- No. 19 — Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama
- No. 21 — Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn
- No. 22 — Raekwon Davis, DL, Alabama
- No. 23 — Terrell Lewis, EDGE, Alabama
- No. 24 — Anfernee Jennings, EDGE, Alabama
- No. 26 — Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama
- No. 28 — Nick Coe, DL, Auburn
- No. 30 — Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU
- No. 31 — Xavier McKinney, DB, Alabama
It’s still early, obviously, but these guys will all be under intense scrutiny from NFL scouts as the 2019 season progresses.