Now that the 2018 season is over, it’s time to look back at which players performed the best and which have room for improvement.
This week, Pro Football Focus listed the top 101 players from the 2018 season, and 19 SEC athletes made the cut — including nine in the top 25.
As you can see below, Alabama DL Quinnen Williams was the top player according to PFF, followed by five of his Crimson Tide teammates. Here are all 19 SEC stars who made the list:
- No. 1 — Quinnen Williams, DL, Alabama
- No. 4 — Josh Allen, LB, Kentucky
- No. 9 — Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama
- No. 10 — Jonah Williams, OL, Alabama
- No. 14 — Jeffery Simmons, DL, Mississippi State
- No. 17 — Devin White, LB, LSU
- No. 19 — Jachai Polite, DL, Florida
- No. 21 — Deionte Thompson, DB, Alabama
- No. 23 — Deandre Baker, DB, Georgia
- No. 58 — Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama
- No. 65 — Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
- No. 68 — Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, DB, Florida
- No. 71 — Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn
- No. 74 — Drew Lock, QB, Mizzou
- No. 83 — Montez Sweat, DL, Mississippi State
- No. 84 — J.R. Reed, DB, Georgia
- No. 92 — Kristian Fulton, DB, LSU
- No. 93 — Jace Sternberger, TE, Texas A&M
- No. 94 — CJ Henderson, DB, Florida
To see what PFF said about each of the players, read the article here.