2022 NFL Draft: 9 SEC players selected in fourth round
Day 3 of the 2022 NFL Draft kicked off Saturday with Round 4, which consisted of picks 106-143. Nine more SEC players had their names called.
From the SEC, Florida RB Dameon Pierce was the first name off the board as the second pick of the fourth round. He was one of 3 running backs SEC selected in Round 4. Georgia RB Zamir White was the 10th Bulldog player selected in the draft, setting a UGA record. He wasn’t the only Dawg to go in the round.
Cade York made some LSU history as the first Tiger kicker to go in the NFL Draft. York holds the records for LSU’s longest field goal ever (57 yards) and longest in Tiger Stadium (56 yards).
Here were the SEC players selected in Round 4 from the Las Vegas Strip on Saturday:
- No. 107 Dameon Pierce, RB, Florida (Houston Texans)
- No. 117 Michael Clemons, DE, Texas A&M (New York Jets)
- No. 118 Akayleb Evans, CB, Missouri (Minnesota Vikings)
- No. 119 Jalyn Armour-Davis, CB, Alabama (Baltimore Ravens)
- No. 122 Zamir White, RB, Georgia (Las Vegas Raiders)
- No. 123 Isaiah Spiller, RB, Texas A&M (Los Angeles Chargers)
- No. 124 Cade York, K, LSU (Cleveland Browns)
- No. 126 Neil Farrell Jr., DT, LSU (Las Vegas Raiders)
- No. 133 Jake Camarda, P, Georgia (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)