247Sports' updated bowl projections include 12 SEC squads
The SEC should once again be one of the deepest conferences in all of college football in 2020, and when you have a deep conference, you get lots of bowl bids.
Recently, 247Sports updated its bowl projections, and 12 SEC squads are projected to play this postseason. In fact, Arkansas and Vanderbilt are the only SEC teams not projected to get to 6 wins.
Below, you can see Alabama and Florida are expected to make the College Football Playoff. Here’s where each team is predicted to play:
- Sugar Bowl (CFP) vs. Clemson
- Outback Bowl vs. Michigan
- Rose Bowl (CFP) vs. Ohio State
- Peach Bowl vs. Notre Dame
- Music City Bowl vs. Minnesota
- Citrus Bowl vs. Wisconsin
- Liberty Bowl vs. Baylor
- Gator Bowl vs. North Carolina
- Birmingham Bowl vs. Memphis
- Cactus Bowl vs. West Virginia
- Texas Bowl vs. TCU
- Cotton Bowl vs. Oklahoma