After 3 weeks, 11 SEC teams are projected to go bowling by USA Today
It’s a little early to be making postseason travel plans, but it’s never too early to make projections.
USA Today’s Erick Smith posted his predictions for all college football’s bowl games based on the results through Week 3, and he has Alabama back in familiar territory.
He also has Nick Saban’s squad facing a familiar foe. In total, Smith projects 11 SEC teams will go bowling.
- CFP title game: Alabama vs. Ohio State
- Peach (CFP Semifinal): Alabama vs. Stanford
- Cotton: Houston vs. Georgia
- Sugar: Oklahoma vs. Tennessee
- Outback: Nebraska vs. LSU
- Citrus: Wisconsin vs. Ole Miss
- TaxSlayer: Notre Dame vs. Florida
- Liberty: West Virginia vs. Mizzou
- Music City: Arkansas vs. Penn State
- Belk: Virginia Tech vs. Auburn
- Texas: Baylor vs. Texas A&M
- Independence: N.C. State vs. Mississippi State