BetOnline.ag releases betting lines for Week 1 SEC matchups
The 2020 college football season is set to start next month for the ACC, Big 12 and SEC.
On Wednesday, the folks at BetOnline.ag released their Week 1 opening lines for the 7 SEC games.
As you can see below, there are 3 games with point spreads of more than 20 points, with Tennessee at South Carolina expected to be the closest game of the week:
- Alabama (-21) at Mizzou
- Florida (-10.5) at Ole Miss
- Georgia (-24) at Arkansas
- Kentucky at Auburn (-7.5)
- Mississippi State at LSU (-17.5)
- Tennessee (-3) at South Carolina
- Vanderbilt at Texas A&M (-28.5)
Interestingly, 4 road teams are favored to win in Week 1. Texas A&M is the biggest favorite, taking on Vanderbilt.
Check out BetOnline.ag to see the full betting lines here.