CBS Sports expert Jerry Palm updates SEC bowl projections following end of regular season
The regular season is over, and that means we’re only a few days away from finding out who will be playing in which bowl games (and which teams will make the College Football Playoff field).
This week, CBS Sports expert Jerry Palm made his latest predictions for where each of the 9 bowl-eligible SEC teams will be playing this postseason.
As you can see below, he has LSU as the SEC’s lone representative in the CFP field. Here’s where he has the other 8 teams playing:
- Citrus Bowl vs. Minnesota
- Outback Bowl vs. Penn State
- Orange Bowl vs. Virginia
- Sugar Bowl vs. Baylor
- Gator Bowl vs. Michigan
- Fiesta Bowl (CFP) vs. Clemson
- Texas Bowl vs. Oklahoma State
- Music City Bowl vs. Louisville
- Belk Bowl vs. Virginia Tech