CBS Sports expert's latest 2020 bowl projections feature 11 SEC squads
The 2020 season is going to be a weird one, and that’s going to extend to bowl season as well.
There isn’t going to be a 6-win requirement, most likely, as there will be plenty of bowl spots to fill (especially if the Pac-12, MAC and Mountain West don’t restart on time).
Recently, CBS Sports expert Jerry Palm updated his bowl projections, including the Big Ten, as the league will restart in late October.
As you can see below, Palm expects 11 SEC squads to play this postseason:
- Rose Bowl (CFP) vs. Clemson
- Fiesta Bowl vs. Penn State
- Peach Bowl vs. Cincinnati
- Orange Bowl vs. Miami
- Music City Bowl vs. Minnesota
- Outback Bowl vs. Michigan
- Liberty Bowl vs. Oklahoma State
- Texas Bowl vs. TCU
- Gator Bowl vs. Florida State
- Las Vegas Bowl vs. BYU
- Citrus Bowl vs. Wisconsin