CBS Sports' latest bracketology projections feature
It’s officially March, and that means March Madness will be here before we know it.
On Monday, CBS Sports expert Jerry Palm updated his bracketology projections, and he had 6 SEC teams making the field of 68 NCAA Tournament teams.
As you can see below, Arkansas is rising really quickly on the strength of a long winning streak. Alabama holds on to a No. 2 seed and LSU has struggled lately, falling to the bubble:
- Alabama — No. 2 seed (Bankers Life 1 bracket)
- Arkansas — No. 3 seed (Bankers Life 2 bracket)
- Mizzou — No. 6 seed (Hinkle 1 bracket)
- Florida — No. 6 seed (Hinkle 2 bracket)
- Tennessee — No. 7 seed (Hinkle 1 bracket)
- LSU — No. 10 seed (Bankers Life 2 bracket)
We’re in the final week of the SEC regular season, so we’ll see which teams put a final stamp on their tourney resumes and which will be sweating it out on Selection Sunday.