CBS Sports' post-Week 9 bowl projections feature 11 SEC teams
The 2020 SEC season is entering its final few weeks, so we know which teams appear to be bowl-worthy and which should probably sit this postseason out.
After the league’s Week 9 action, CBS Sports expert Jerry Palm updated his bowl projections, and he included 11 SEC teams.
As you can see below, he has Alabama going to the College Football Playoff. Every SEC team is projected to play this postseason except for Mississippi State, South Carolina and Vanderbilt:
- Sugar Bowl (CFP) vs. Oregon
- Music City Bowl vs. Maryland
- Citrus Bowl vs. Wisconsin
- Orange Bowl vs. Notre Dame
- Sugar Bowl vs. Oklahoma
- Gator Bowl vs. Virginia
- Texas Bowl vs. Texas
- Birmingham Bowl vs. UAB
- Las Vegas Bowl vs. Arizona State
- Liberty Bowl vs. West Virginia
- Outback Bowl vs. Indiana