College basketball schedule, Feb. 4: Top-25 matchups headline Saturday's slate of action
The college basketball schedule for Feb. 4 brings with it a number of intense top-25 matchups across the country. For fans of college hoops, there will be no shortage of games to check out throughout Saturday.
In the SEC, Tennessee will try to bounce back from an upset loss to Florida while hosting No. 25 Auburn. In the ACC, Miami and Clemson will face off with the Tigers still holding sole possession of first place in the conference.
In terms of rivalries, top-ranked Purdue will head to Bloomington for the in-state battle against No. 21 Indiana. The Boilermakers have just one loss so far this season and will look to keep that going against the Hoosiers.
Remarkably, for a day loaded with ranked matchups and rivalries, Duke and UNC will square off in one of the greatest rivalries in sports without a ranked team involved. The Tar Heels and Blue Devils are a combined 14-8 in ACC play with both teams ranked outside the top 25 for the showdown.
In total, there are 6 top-25 matchups for Feb. 4 with the action beginning at 12 pm ET and rolling into the night:
- No. 8 Kansas at No. 13 Iowa State — 12 pm ET, ESPN
- No. 25 Auburn at No. 2 Tennessee — 2 pm, ESPN
- No. 23 Miami at No. 20 Clemson — 3 pm, ACCN
- No. 1 Purdue at No. 21 Indiana — 4 pm, ESPN
- No. 10 Texas at No. 7 Kansas State — 4 pm, ESPN2
- No. 12 Gonzaga at No. 18 Saint Mary’s — 10:30, ESPN