College football bowl projections: CFB insider Brett McMurphy includes 11 SEC teams in latest predictions
College football bowl projections season is in full swing as we prepare for Week 6 of the 2022 season.
On Monday, Brett McMurphy of the Action Network updated his bowl predictions, and he included 11 SEC teams in the mix.
As you can see below, he has Alabama and Georgia both making the College Football Playoff. Meanwhile, both Tennessee and Ole Miss are projected to end up in New Year’s 6 games:
- Peach Bowl (CFP) vs. Michigan
- Gator Bowl vs. NC State
- Liberty Bowl vs. Oklahoma
- Music City Bowl vs. Minnesota
- Fiesta Bowl (CFP) vs. Ohio State
- ReliaQuest Bowl vs. Illinois
- Las Vegas Bowl vs. Washington
- Citrus Bowl vs. Maryland
- Orange Bowl vs. Clemson
- Sugar Bowl vs. Oklahoma State
- Texas Bowl vs. Kansas