Daniel Jeremiah's updated 2021 NFL Draft big board includes 18 SEC players in the top 50
Normally, the top NFL Draft prospects would be gearing up to head to Indianapolis for the NFL Combine this week. Instead, due to the pandemic, there won’t be an event in Indy.
Pro Days will be held at various schools ahead of the April draft, but for now, analysts are having to make due with other ways to rate players.
On Tuesday, NFL.com draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah updated his 2021 big board, and he had 18 SEC stars in his top 50. See who made the cut below:
- No. 2 — Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU
- No. 3 — Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
- No. 6 — Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
- No. 8 — DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama
- No. 14 — Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama
- No. 21 — Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida
- No. 22 — Najee Harris, RB, Alabama
- No. 23 — Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina
- No. 29 — Nick Bolton, LB, Mizzou
- No. 34 — Mac Jones, QB, Alabama
- No. 35 — Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky
- No. 37 — Landon Dickerson, OL, Alabama
- No. 39 — Azeez Ojulari, LB, Georgia
- No. 40 — Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU
- No. 41 — Christian Barmore, DL, Alabama
- No. 42 — Kelvin Joseph, CB, Kentucky
- No. 43 — Jabril Cox, LB, LSU
- No. 50 — Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss
This is a good look at players who will be in the Round 1 and Round 2 conversation in April. Who else will join that mix? We’ll find out as Pro Days draw nearer.