ESPN's latest bracketology has 6 SEC teams making the 2021 NCAA Tournament
The 2021 NCAA Tournament will be here before you know it!
Yes, there are still a few weeks of conference action left, but we’re starting to get a clearer picture of where teams stand when it comes to the NCAA tourney picture.
On Jan. 19, ESPN’s Joe Lunardi updated his bracketology, and he had 6 SEC teams making the field of 68 tournament teams:
- Tennessee — No. 2 seed (Region 1)
- Alabama — No. 3 seed (Region 4)
- Mizzou — No. 6 seed (Region 2)
- LSU — No. 7 seed (Region 3)
- Florida — No. 10 seed (Region 1)
- Arkansas — No. 10 seed (Region 4)
After this week’s action, the Vols probably drop a bit. Florida probably bumps up a bit and Arkansas has improved its stock. We’ll see what happens over the weekend!