Here's the broadcasting lineup for Week 9 around the SEC
With Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss and Auburn all off this weekend, and with no non-conference games on the slate, there are only five SEC contests this weekend.
Four of those games will be on the ESPN family of networks, and the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party will be broadcast on CBS.
Here’s a look at the announcing teams for each of Saturday’s five SEC games:
- 12 p.m. — Vanderbilt at Arkansas (SEC Network) — Dave Neal, DJ Shockley, Dawn Davenport
- 3:30 p.m. — Florida vs. Georgia (CBS) — Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson, Jamie Erdahl
- 4 p.m. — Kentucky at Missouri (SEC Network) — Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb, Kris Budden
- 7 p.m. — Texas A&M at Mississippi State (ESPN) — Dave Pasch, Greg McElroy, Tom Luginbill
- 7:30 p.m. — Tennessee at South Carolina (SEC Network) — Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic
Next weekend, there will be more SEC action, so tune in then to see who will be calling those games.