Jake Fromm No. 1, 11 SEC players projected to go in Round 1 of CBS Sports' early 2020 NFL Mock Draft
The 2019 NFL Draft only took place last month, but many analysts are already looking ahead to the 2020 draft class.
It should be a loaded quarterback class, with Georgia’s Jake Fromm and Alabama’s Tua Tagovailoa likely to enter a year early.
On Monday, CBS Sports analyst Will Brinson released his first-round mock draft, and as you can see below, he had Fromm at No. 1 overall, followed by 10 other SEC stars:
- No. 1 — Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia — Miami Dolphins
- No. 5 — Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama — Cincinnati Bengals
- No. 9 — Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama — Washington Redskins
- No. 11 — Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU — Detroit Lions
- No. 13 — Raekwon Davis, DL, Alabama — Atlanta Falcons
- No. 15 — Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama — Denver Broncos
- No. 16 — Andrew Thomas, OL, Georgia — Houston Texans
- No. 19 — Grant Delpit, S, LSU — Dallas Cowboys
- No. 23 — Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn — Indianapolis Colts
- No. 25 — CJ Henderson, CB, Florida — Philadelphia Eagles
- No. 31 — Nick Coe, DL, Auburn — New Orleans Saints
Obviously, these projections are sure to change over the course of the 2019 season, so we’ll see who stands out when the year begins this fall.