Joe Lunardi's early 2023 NCAA Tournament bracketology features 7 SEC teams
Joe Lunardi is already preparing for the 2023 NCAA Tournament, even though the 2022 tourney only ended a couple of weeks ago.
Play Underdog For Heat-Celtics Game 6! Who ya got?
On Tuesday, Lunardi released his early bracketology for the 2023 March Madness, and he included 7 SEC teams in the field of 68.
The ESPN expert has Kentucky as the No. 1 overall seed, Florida as the last team in and Mississippi State among the Next 4 Out:
- Kentucky — No. 1 seed (South)
- Arkansas — No. 2 seed (Midwest)
- Tennessee — No. 4 seed (East)
- Alabama — No. 5 seed (West)
- Auburn — No. 5 seed (Midwest)
- Texas A&M — No. 6 seed (South)
- Florida — No. 11 seed (South)
- Mississippi State — Next 4 Out
With so many players still in the transfer portal, rosters are not yet finalized. We’ll see how Lunardi’s projections change over the coming weeks and month.