Joe Lunardi's updated bracketology features 6 SEC teams in NCAA Tournament field
Joe Lunardi is a busy guy this time of year, making projections on a nearly daily basis for the men’s NCAA Tournament.
On Tuesday, he released his updated bracketology, and he currently projects 6 SEC teams to make the field of 68 March Madness squads.
As you can see below, he has Auburn as the No. 1 overall seed, Florida as the last team in the field, Arkansas and Mississippi State as the first 2 teams out and Texas A&M as one of the next 4 teams left out:
- Auburn — No. 1 seed (Midwest)
- LSU — No. 4 seed (West)
- Kentucky — No. 4 seed (East)
- Tennessee — No. 4 seed (South)
- Alabama — No. 5 seed (South)
- Florida — No. 12 seed (Midwest)
- Arkansas — First Four Out
- Mississippi State — First Four Out
- Texas A&M — Next Four Out
There are some important games on Tuesday and Wednesday night in the SEC. We’ll see who helps their tourney stock over the next couple of days.