Joe Lundardi's latest 2021 NCAA Tournament bracketology features 7 SEC teams
The 2020-21 men’s college basketball season might still be a few months away, but that doesn’t mean ESPN bracketology expert Joe Lunardi is resting.
On Wednesday, he released a new projection for how the field of 68 will shake out for the 2021 NCAA Tournament.
As you can see below, he projects 7 SEC squads to be invited to the big dance when it rolls around next March:
- Kentucky — No. 4 seed (Midwest)
- Tennessee — No. 4 seed (South)
- Florida — No. 6 seed (Midwest)
- Alabama — No. 8 seed (East)
- Arkansas — No. 8 seed (Midwest)
- LSU — No. 8 seed (South)
- Ole Miss — No. 10 seed (East)
Obviously, at the moment, we are 9 months away from March, so these projections can and will change moving forward.
But, as we hit the middle of the summer, it is an interesting look at which teams could be good this coming season.