Latest Sports Illustrated bowl projections feature 11 SEC squads
Bowl season will be here before you know it, and that means projection season is in full swing.
This week, Sports Illustrated’s Michael Shapiro updated his list of bowl projections, and it included 11 SEC teams.
As you can see below, he has 2 SEC squads — Alabama and LSU — making the College Football Playoff. Here’s where he has the other 9 teams playing this postseason:
- Peach Bowl (CFP) vs. Ohio State
- Outback Bowl vs. Michigan
- Citrus Bowl vs. Penn State
- Sugar Bowl vs. Oklahoma
- Independence Bowl vs. Virginia Tech
- Fiesta Bowl (CFP) vs. Clemson
- Texas Bowl vs. TCU
- Gator Bowl vs. Minnesota
- Liberty Bowl vs. Texas Tech
- Belk Bowl vs. Pitt
- Music City Bowl vs. Duke