NFL analyst, former RB Maurice Jones-Drew has 7 SEC backs among his top 30 RBs in 2020 draft class
The SEC is sending several talented running backs to the 2020 NFL Draft, including a pair of potential first-round picks in Georgia’s D’Andre Swift and LSU’s Clyde Edwards-Helaire.
On Wednesday, former NFL RB-turned-analyst Maurice Jones-Drew ranked his top-30 running backs in the 2020 NFL Draft class, and 7 SEC runners were included.
As you can see below, Jones-Drew has Swift and Edwards-Helaire as his top-2 running backs in the class:
- No. 1 — D’Andre Swift, Georgia
- No. 2 — Clyde Edwards-Helaire, LSU
- No. 14 — Rico Dowdle, South Carolina
- No. 15 — Lamical Perine, Florida
- No. 17 — Ke’Shawn Vaughn, Vanderbilt
- No. 21 — Scottie Phillips, Ole Miss
- No. 26 — Brian Herrien, Georgia
Where will these running backs be drafted later this month? We’ll find out soon!