NFL.com identifies 6 SEC games among 18 matchups with most NFL talent on display
Every fall, the SEC trots out dozens of NFL-caliber talent, and the 2018 season will be no different when it kicks off in a couple of months.
However, not every game is created equal, and this week, NFL.com analyst Chase Goodbread ranked the 18 college football games with the most NFL talent on display (with the caveat that no team could appear on the list more than three times).
Unsurprisingly, six SEC games (featuring six different SEC squads) made the cut, led by Auburn’s Nov. 24 showdown in Tuscaloosa at No. 4:
- No. 4 — Auburn at Alabama — Nov. 24
- No. 7 — Missouri at Alabama — Oct. 13
- No. 9 — Alabama at LSU — Nov. 3
- No. 12 — Miami vs. LSU — Sept. 2
- No. 13 — Auburn at Georgia — Nov. 10
- No. 17 — Georgia vs. Florida — Oct. 27
All six of these games will be a lot of fun to watch, and it’ll be interesting to see which unheralded players become NFL targets as the season wears on.