The Power Rank predicts the outcome of every Week 6 SEC game
The Power Rank is back with another round of SEC projections heading into a packed weekend of SEC action.
If you are unfamiliar with the Power Rank, it’s the creation of Stanford Ph.D. graduate and analytics expert Ed Feng. Feng uses his system to predict outcomes in professional and college sports.
The Power Rank does not project games against FCS opponents, yet it accurately predicts winners over 73 percent of the time.
The system went 3-1 predicting SEC games during Week 5.
Here is how The Power Rank predicts the Week 6 action to play out in the SEC:
- Florida will beat Missouri by 8.7 points at home. The Tigers have a 26 percent chance of winning the game.
- LSU will beat Auburn by 9.7 points on the road. Auburn has a 24 percent chance of winning this game.
- Georgia will beat Kentucky by 10 points on the road. The Wildcats have a 23 percent chance of winning this game.
- Alabama will beat Mississippi State by 23.3 points at home. The Bulldogs have a 6 percent chance of winning this game.
- Texas A&M will beat Arkansas by 13.3 points at home. The Razorbacks have a 17 percent chance of winning this game.
- Ole Miss will beat Vanderbilt by 11.4 points on the road. The Commodores have a 20 percent chance of winning this game.