Projecting the top 25 after big rivalry week shake-up
Rivalry weekend is in the books, and it was a wild one capped off by Ohio State vs. Michigan and Kentucky’s upset of Louisville.
A number of teams in the 15-25 range went down this week, so expect quite a bit of a shake-up in the back half of the top 25.
As of now, we are projecting four SEC teams to be ranked in the top 25.
- Alabama def. Auburn.
- Ohio State def. Michigan.
- Clemson def. South Carolina.
- Wisconsin def. Minnesota.
- Washington def. Washington State.
- Michigan lost to Ohio State.
- Oklahoma did not play.
- Penn State def. Michigan State.
- Colorado def. Utah.
- Oklahoma State did not play.
- USC def. Notre Dame.
- FSU leading Florida.
- Western Michigan def. Toledo.
- West Virginia def. Iowa State.
- LSU def. Texas A&M.
- Louisville lost to Kentucky.
- Florida losing to FSU.
- Auburn lost to Alabama.
- Nebraska lost to Iowa.
- Virginia Tech def. Virginia.
- Stanford def. Rice.
- Navy def. SMU.
- Utah lost to Colorado.
- Washington State lost to Washington.
- Pittsburgh def. Syracuse.
Dropped out: No. 18 Houston, No. 20 Boise State, No. 22 Texas A&M, No. 24 Tennessee