Projecting the top 25: SEC teams move into top 10
A number of top ten teams went down, and several other surprises in the college football world will lead to a major top 25 shakeup this weekend.
As of now, we are projecting five SEC teams in the top 25. Four of the five should be in the top 10.
- Alabama did not play.
- Michigan def. Michigan State.
- Clemson def. Florida State.
- Washington def. Utah.
- Louisville def. Virginia.
- Ohio State def. Northwestern.
- Texas A&M def. New Mexico State.
- Wisconsin def. Nebraska.
- Florida def. Georgia.
- Auburn def. Ole Miss.
- Nebraska lost to Wisconsin.
- Oklahoma def. Kansas.
- LSU did not play.
- Baylor lost to Texas.
- West Virginia lost to Oklahoma State.
- W. Michigan plays on Tuesday.
- UNC did not play.
- Florida State lost to Clemson.
- Colorado did not play.
- Penn State def. Purdue.
- Virginia Tech def. Pittsburgh.
- Boise State lost to Wyoming.
- Oklahoma State def. West Virginia.
- Utah lost to Washington.
- Houston def. UCF.
Dropped out: No. 18 Tennessee, No. 22 Navy