SEC announces Week 3 Players of the Week
On Monday, the SEC announced the Week 3 Players of the Week.
The awards were highlighted by Co-Offensive Players of the Week in Texas A&M quarterback Kellen Mond and Alabama running back Najee Harris. Mond threw for 3 touchdowns in the win over No. 4 Florida, while Harris rushed for over 200 yards and 5 scores in the win over Ole Miss.
Below are the SEC’s Week 3 Players of the Week:
- Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M: Threw for 338 yards and 3 TDs against Florida
- Najee Harris, RB, Alabama: Rushed for over 200 yards and 5 TDs against Ole Miss
- Jordan Wright, LB, Kentucky: Racked up 6 tackles, including 2 for a loss and a sack against Mississippi State
- Max Duffy, P, Kentucky: Recorded 3 punts downed inside the 12-yard-line against Mississippi State
- Connor Bazelak, QB, Missouri: Threw for 406 yards and 4 touchdowns in the upset win over LSU, while completing over 85 percent of his passes
- Sadarius Hutcherson, OG, South Carolina: Led South Carolina to rush for 289 yards in the 41-7 win over Vanderbilt
- Azeez Ojulari, DL, Georgia: Recorded 2 sacks and 2 forced fumbles in the win over Tennessee