SEC announces Week 7 kickoff times, TV broadcast information
We may just now be getting into Week 6 of the season but the Southeastern Conference just announced the Week 7 kickoff and TV broadcast information for Saturday, Oct. 12.
The SEC action will really begin to heat up in Week 7 as we have six league games on the docket.
Alabama has beaten Texas A&M six years in a row after the Aggies beat the Crimson Tide back in 2012 in the classic Johnny Manziel Heisman moment game in Tuscaloosa. Texas A&M has never beaten Alabama in College Station.
Georgia has beaten South Carolina four years in a row after the Gamecocks beat the Bulldogs back in 2014 in Columbia. Georgia holds the all-time edge in this series at 51-18-2.
Florida beat LSU last season in The Swamp after the Tigers won in Baton Rouge in 2017. The last five games in this series have been a one-score game with LSU holding a 3-2 edge during that span. However, Florida holds the all-time edge in the series at 33-29-3 overall.
Mississippi State beat Tennessee back in 2012, which was the most recent matchup between the two schools. The Bulldogs have not beaten Tennessee in Neyland Stadium since 1986. The Volunteers hold the all-time edge in the series at 28-16-1.
Week 7 kickoff and TV information:
- Mississippi State at Tennessee, 12 pm ET / 11 am CT on SEC Network
- South Carolina at Georgia, 12 pm ET / 11 am CT on ESPN
- Alabama at Texas A&M, 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS
- UNLV at Vanderbilt, 4 pm ET / 3 pm CT on SEC Network
- Ole Miss at Missouri, 7 pm ET / 6 pm CT on ESPN2
- Arkansas at Kentucky, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network
- Florida at LSU, 8 pm ET / 7 pm CT on ESPN