SEC basketball schedule for Saturday, Feb. 11
The SEC basketball schedule is out for Saturday, Feb. 11. Throughout the day, there will be 7 games going down across the conference.
The biggest game of the day comes out of Auburn where the Tigers will host No. 3 Alabama in a rivalry matchup. The Crimson Tide are looking to remain undefeated in league play with a shot at a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament while the Tigers could use an upset to boost their stock for the postseason.
Kentucky at Georgia begins the Saturday schedule with CJ Fredrick expected to miss the game due to cracked ribs. Coming off a loss to Arkansas, ESPN’s Joe Lunardi has that matchup with major ramifications, projecting Kentucky to drop out of the current NCAA Tournament field if the Wildcats lose to the Bulldogs.
Tennessee — mired in a recent slump while losing 2 of the last 3 games — will try to rebound at home vs. Mizzou. However, the Tigers have been playing well of late, going 5-2 in their last 7 games.
Here is the full SEC basketball schedule for Saturday:
- Kentucky at Georgia — 12 pm ET, ESPN
- South Carolina at Ole Miss — 1 pm, SECN
- No. 3 Alabama at Auburn — 2 pm, ESPN
- Vanderbilt at Florida — 3:30 pm, SECN
- Missouri at No. 6 Tennessee — 6 pm, SECN
- Mississippi State at Arkansas — 6 pm, ESPNU
- Texas A&M at LSU — 8:30 pm, SECN