SEC bowl game gifts 2019: What every SEC player will receive this postseason
Bowl season is officially here, and things get started soon, too, with Buffalo and Charlotte playing in the Makers Wanted Bahamas Bowl on December 20th. Specifically in the SEC, December 27th’s Texas Bowl between Texas A&M and Oklahoma State kicks off the conference’s bowl season.
One of our favorite stories every year features the bowl game gifts. As unpaid student-athletes, it’s always cool to see these players receive some bowl game swag.
Sports Business Daily compiled a list of the gifts for every team in 2019. Here’s what each of the SEC’s nine bowl-eligible squads will receive this holiday season:
- Alabama (Citrus Bowl vs. Michigan): $400 Best Buy gift card; watch; Herschel backpack with luggage tag
- Auburn (Outback Bowl vs. Minnesota): Fossil watch; $125 Amazon gift card; Jostens ring; Outback Steakhouse gift card; hat
- Florida (Orange Bowl vs. UVA): Gift suite; Tourneau watch; full-sized split helmet
- Georgia (Sugar Bowl vs. Baylor): Gift suite; Armani Exchange watch; “History of The Bowls: Celebrating the Good of The Game” book; New Era hat; Rock ‘Em socks; performance hooded T-shirt
- Kentucky (Belk Bowl vs. Virginia Tech): Shopping trip to Belk department store; Wenger watch
- LSU (Peach Bowl vs. Oklahoma): $390 Vanilla Visa gift card; Fossil watch; football
- Mississippi State (Music City Bowl vs. Louisville): Gift suite; Fossil watch
- Tennessee (Gator Bowl vs. Indiana): Noise-canceling headphones and bluetooth speaker inside a personalized box; Maui Jim Sunglasses with fitting; Fossil watch; backpack; “History of The Bowls: Celebrating the Good of The Game” book
- Texas A&M (Texas Bowl vs. Oklahoma State): Gift suite; Academy Sports + Outdoors gift card; Justin cowboy hat; belt buckle; bandana; Adidas duffle bag, shoe bag and toiletry bag