Who's calling your game? SEC Week 10 broadcasting lineup
Rivalry Saturday is almost here, and there’s a tremendous lineup for Week 10.
Florida and Kentucky kick things off at noon ET on ESPN. Remember, Kyle Trask basically kicked off his college career last year with the come-from-behind win over Kentucky following Feleipe Franks’ season-ending injury. My, how things have changed since that injury occurred.
The Iron Bowl is the CBS Sports Game of the Week, with the Tigers traveling to take on a Nick Saban-less Crimson Tide at 3:30 p.m. ET. CBS hasn’t broadcasted an SEC game in a while, but it returns in a big way Saturday.
The long-awaited Egg Bowl takes place at 4:00 p.m. ET on the SEC Network. The feature team of Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers and Cole Cubelic will have the call from Oxford.
Finally, LSU travels to Texas A&M at 7:00 p.m. ET on ESPN. The Tigers are trying to play spoiler on the Aggies’ Playoff hopes.
Below is the full broadcasting lineup for Saturday’s slate:
- 12:00 p.m. ET: Kentucky at 6 Florida, ESPN: Mark Jones, Dusty Dvoracek, Marty Smith
- 12:00 p.m. ET: Vanderbilt at Missouri, SEC Network: Dave Neal, DJ Shockley, Lauren Sisler
- 3:30 p.m. ET: 22 Auburn at 1 Alabama, CBS: Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson, Jamie Erdahl
- 4:00 p.m. ET: Mississippi State at Ole Miss, SEC Network: Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic
- 7:00 p.m. ET: LSU at 5 Texas A&M, ESPN: Bob Wischusen, Dan Orlovsky, Kris Budden
- 7:30 p.m. ET: 9 Georgia at South Carolina, SEC Network: Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb, Alyssa Lang