Who's calling your game? SEC Week 3 broadcasting lineup
Well, Saturday is almost here to kickoff another awesome weekend of SEC football.
The Week 3 lineup brings us Florida and Texas A&M. For Florida, the Gators always love a shot to get after Jimbo Fisher, and for TAMU, it’s about rebounding off of a blowout loss to top-ranked Alabama.
All eyes in the SEC East will be on Tennessee’s trip to Georgia. The emergence of Stetson Bennett has given analysts confidence that UGA can win the SEC East (again) and punch its ticket to the Playoff; however, Tennessee is a very balanced team, playing both offense and defense well through 2 weeks. The Vols won’t be an easy out for the Bulldogs.
The late game between Alabama and Ole Miss was pushed back to 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN due to Hurricane Delta.
Saturday, October 10
- 12:00 p.m. ET: 4 Florida at 21 Texas A&M, ESPN: Dave Pasch, Greg McElroy, Holly Rowe
- 12:00 p.m. ET: 17 LSU at Missouri*, SEC Alternate: Dave Flemming, Rod Gilmore, Quint Kessenich
- 12:00 p.m. ET: South Carolina at Vanderbilt, SEC Network: Dave Neal, DJ Shockley, Dawn Davenport
- 3:30 p.m. ET: 14 Tennessee at 3 Georgia, CBS Sports: Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson, Jamie Erdahl
- 4:00 p.m. ET: Arkansas at 13 Auburn, SEC Network: Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb, Lauren Sisler
- 7:30 p.m. ET: 2 Alabama at Ole Miss, ESPN: Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Todd McShay, Molly McGrath
- 7:30 p.m. ET: Mississippi State at Kentucky, SEC Network: Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic
*Denotes game location moved to Columbia, Missouri, due to Hurricane Delta