Who's calling your game? SEC Week 6 broadcasting lineup
Last week, the SEC had just 4 games, but the conference returns in a big way Saturday.
Six SEC games are on the schedule, with 4 ranked teams in action — Georgia, Alabama, Texas A&M and Florida.
The SEC Network’s crew of Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers and Cole Cubelic will call the Georgia at Kentucky game at 12:00 p.m. ET, while CBS Sports has LSU at Auburn this week, as both teams enter unranked for the first time in a long time.
Three night games take place with 3 ranked teams — all at home. Mississippi State travels to 2 Alabama; Arkansas travels to 8 Texas A&M; Missouri travels to 10 Florida. The Gators return to play after a prolonged layoff due to the coronavirus outbreak.
SEC broadcasters October 31
- 12:00 p.m. ET: 5 Georgia at Kentucky, SEC Network: Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic
- 3:30 p.m. ET: LSU at Auburn, CBS Sports: Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson, Jamie Erdahl
- 4:00 p.m. ET: Ole Miss at Vanderbilt, SEC Network: Dave Neal, DJ Shockley, Dawn Davenport
- 7:00 p.m. ET: Mississippi State at 2 Alabama, ESPN: Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Todd McShay, Allison Williams
- 7:30 p.m. ET: Arkansas at 8 Texas A&M, SEC Network: Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb, Lauren Sisler
- 7:30 p.m. ET: Missouri at 10 Florida, SEC Network Alternate: Mike Morgan, Hutson Mason, Taylor Davis