SEC football broadcasters for Week 4
Another big week in the SEC is upon us as there are a host of conference games to reveal early jockeying of positions in both divisions.
While ESPN’s “College GameDay” will be in Chicago for the Notre Dame-Wisconsin game at Soldier Field, “SEC Nation” on the SEC Network will broadcast from Columbia, South Carolina ahead of the Gamecocks’ game against Kentucky.
There are plenty of storylines this week, including LSU’s rematch with the Air Raid, rekindling of an old Southwest Conference rivalry with the Southwest Classic, and a pair of division showdowns in the SEC East.
The full broadcasting lineup for the SEC’s Week 4 action is below:
- LSU at Mississippi State, 12 p.m. ET (ESPN): Bob Wischusen, Dan Orlovsky, Kris Budden
- Missouri at Boston College, 12 p.m. ET (ESPN2): Clay Matvick, Rocky Boiman, Tiffany Blackmon
- Georgia at Vanderbilt, 12 p.m. ET (SEC Network): Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb, Alyssa Lang
- Texas A&M vs. Arkansas, 3:30 p.m. (CBS): Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson, Jamie Erdahl
- Georgia State at Auburn, 4 p.m. (SEC Network): Dave Neal, Deuce McAllister, Andraya Carter
- Tennessee at Florida, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN): Joe Tessitore, Greg McElroy, Katie George
- Kentucky at South Carolina, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN2): Brian Custer, Kelly Stouffer, Lauren Sisler
- Southern Miss at Alabama, 7:30 p.m. ET (SEC Network): Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic