SEC football: Week 5 schedule with TV channels, kickoff times
Four ranked SEC teams are in action during the SEC’s Week 6 schedule.
The slate features just one cross-divisional game with Ole Miss traveling to Vanderbilt at 4:00 p.m. ET.
CBS Sports picked up the LSU at Auburn matchup, where the 2 Tigers face-off unranked for the first time since 1999. The winner will have a shot to jump back into the Top 25.
Three night games — Mississippi State at Alabama, Arkansas at Texas A&M and Missouri at Florida — will all feature home ranked teams. Alabama is looking to stay perfect against a discombobulated Mississippi State team. Arkansas and Texas A&M is always a close game, and this year should be similar. Florida hasn’t played in 2 weeks as it recovers from the coronavirus outbreak against an improving Missouri club.
The full schedule, complete with TV listings and game times, can be seen below:
SEC football Week 6 schedule
- 5 Georgia at Kentucky, 12:00 p.m. ET (SEC Network)
- LSU at Auburn, 3:30 p.m. ET (CBS Sports)
- Ole Miss at Vanderbilt, 4:00 p.m. ET (SEC Network)
- Mississippi State at 2 Alabama, 7:00 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Arkansas at 8 Texas A&M, 7:30 p.m. ET (SEC Network)
- Missouri at 10 Florida, 7:30 p.m. ET (SEC Network Alternate)