SEC football: Week 1 schedule with TV channel, kickoff times
We made it!
SEC football officially kicks off Saturday from our favorite venues around the Southeast. No, it won’t look the same with masks, no tailgating and limited capacity in stadiums, but nonetheless, SEC football is here. And it’s time to rejoice!
It’s been a long, brutal offseason. The pandemic has affected many around our country and the world, and for 1 day a week now we get to escape a few hours and watch our favorite teams take the field.
This day belongs to SEC Commissioner Greg Sankey, who saw through all the fear and unknowns and kept the conference on schedule to play some football, while others bowed out to fear — looking at you Big Ten, only to return later this fall.
SEC football Week 1 schedule
- 5 Florida at Ole Miss: 12:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- 23 Kentucky at 8 Auburn: 12:00 p.m. (SEC Network)
- Mississippi State at 6 LSU: 3:30 p.m. (CBS Sports)
- 4 Georgia at Arkansas: 4:00 p.m. (SEC Network)
- 2 Alabama at Missouri: 7:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Vanderbilt at 10 Texas A&M: 7:30 p.m. (SEC Network Alternate)
- 16 Tennessee at South Carolina: 7:30 p.m. (SEC Network)