SEC lands 9 players on ESPN's way-too-early 2022 All-America team
The 2022 season is going to be a fun one in college football. The Heisman Trophy winner, Bryce Young, is returning to lead Alabama’s offense.
Elsewhere around the country, there are plenty of talented players coming back in 2022.
Recently, ESPN’s Chris Low put together his way-too-early 2022 All-America team, and as you can see below, 9 SEC players made the cut:
- Bryce Young, QB, Alabama
- Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia
- O’Cyrus Torrence, OL, Florida
- Jalen Carter, DL, Georgia
- Will Anderson, LB, Alabama
- Dallas Turner, LB, Alabama
- Kelee Ringo, CB, Georgia
- Jordan Battle, S, Alabama
- Harrison Mevis, K, Mizzou
We’ll see if each of those guys can deliver this fall. They certainly did well enough in 2021.