SEC men's basketball schedule: TV info, tipoff times for Jan. 16 games
Now that football season is over, Saturdays will be filled with SEC men’s basketball action.
This week is no exception, as all 14 SEC schools are currently scheduled to play on Saturday, starting at noon Eastern time.
Below, you can see a schedule for the day’s games, with Georgia at Ole Miss starting us off at noon and South Carolina at LSU serving as the nightcap:
- Georgia at Ole Miss — 12 p.m. ET on ESPN2
- No. 17 Mizzou at Texas A&M — 1 p.m. ET on SECN
- Kentucky at Auburn — 2 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Arkansas at Alabama — 3:30 p.m. ET on SECN
- Florida at Mississippi State — 4 p.m. ET on ESPN2
- Vanderbilt at No. 10 Tennessee — 6 p.m. ET on SECN
- South Carolina at LSU — 8:30 p.m. ET on SECN
South Carolina, Mizzou and Vanderbilt are all coming off of COVID-related postponements, so we’ll see if those teams are rusty at all. We’ll also see if Alabama can stay perfect in SEC play by knocking off a tough Arkansas squad.