SEC in the pros: Another standout week for former LSU receiver
The SEC has produced more current NFL players than any other conference in America, and many of the Southeast’s former stars have continued to shine at football’s highest level.
Here are the best performances by SEC alums throughout the NFL in Week 15 action last weekend:
- Eli Manning: It helps when you have Odell Beckham to throw to. Manning recorded another top performance this season with 250 passing yards, three touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Knile Davis: Davis may not have had a ton of yards but he made his touches count. The KC running back racked up 81 total yards, but had both a rushing and receiving touchdown in the Chiefs’ win over the Raiders.
- Jeremy Hill: No running back made more of a statement in Week 15 than Jeremy Hill. In Cincinnati’s 30-0 blowout win over the Browns, Hill amassed 148 rushing yards and two touchdowns.
- Mike Wallace: The former Ole Miss rebel enjoyed his best performance of the season. Wallace led the Dolphins with 104 receiving yards and and a touchdown on five catches. It was his first 100-yard game of the season.
- Odell Beckham: Another week, another big performance from a budding superstar. Beckham torched Washington for 12 receptions, 143 yards and three touchdowns, giving him the Giants’ rookie record for receiving yards.
- Jeremy Mincey: Mincey only recorded three tackles on the day, but he was one of the NFL’s sack leaders in Week 15 with two big sacks against the Philadelphia Eagles in a crucial win for the Cowboys.
- Baccari Rambo: The Buffalo safety had just two tackles, but his impact was felt through the passing game. Rambo intercepted two passes as the Bills stymied Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay offense en route to a 21-13 point win.