SEC recognizes Player of the Week recipients for Week 7
It was another week of great games and individual performances in the SEC, including record-setting outings by Ole Miss quarterback Matt Corral and LSU running back Ty Davis-Price.
On Monday, the conference recognized the weekend’s top players by handing out its Player of the Week awards.
Here’s a look at all of the recipients following Week 7:
- Offensive: LSU RB Ty Davis-Price — Set an LSU single-game record with 287 rushing yards, including 3 TDs, in a win over Florida .
- Offensive: Ole Miss QB Matt Corral — Passed for 231 yards and rushed for a career-high 195 yards in the Rebels’ win at Tennessee.
- Offensive line: Texas A&M OL Kenyon Green — Helped the Aggies rush for 283 yards and allow just 1 sack in a victory over Missouri.
- Defensive: Alabama LB Will Anderson — Recorded 6 tackles and became just the 3rd player in school history to record 4 sacks in a game in a win over Mississippi State.
- Defensive line: Auburn DL Colby Wooden — Recorded 4 tackles and 2 sacks in the victory over Arkansas.
- Defensive line: Georgia DL Jalen Carter — Registered 6 tackles, 2.5 tackles for loss, and a sack in the win over Kentucky.
- Special teams: South Carolina P Kai Kroeger – Averaged 56.8 yards on 4 punts and had 3 kicks downed inside the 20-yard line.
- Freshman: Georgia TE Brock Bowers — Had 6 receptions for 101 yards and 2 TDs in the victory over Kentucky.