SEC teams are represented in 5 of the top 10 most in-demand games for StubHub tickets
SEC teams make up half of the 10 most in-demand games in the country in college football this season, and 2 of the games are between league teams.
Alabama’s game with Texas on Sept. 10 is the most in demand game of the upcoming season. The Crimson Tide are the second most in-demand team behind Ohio State. The rest of the popular teams are the Texas Longhorns,Georgia Bulldogs, Texas A&M Aggies, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Michigan Wolverines, Penn State Nittany Lions, Auburn Tigers and the LSU Tigers.
The Crimson Tide are also the game more fans circle on the calendar. Alabama’s road games command the highest cumulative ticket sales compared to away games for any other team.
Another notable development is the SEC is the best-selling conference on StubHub for the third full-capacity season in a row, and drives nearly 40 percent of all ticket sales.
Here are the top 10 games, per AL.com:
- Alabama Crimson Tide at Texas Longhorns, Sept. 10
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish at Ohio State Buckeyes, Sept. 3
- Texas A&M Aggies at Alabama Crimson Tide, Oct. 8
- Oregon Ducks vs. Georgia Bulldogs (Mercedes-Benz Stadium), Sept. 3
- Michigan Wolverines at Ohio State Buckeyes, Nov. 26
- Auburn Tigers at Alabama Crimson Tide, Nov. 26
- Clemson Tigers at Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Nov. 5
- West Virginia Mountaineers at Pittsburgh Panthers, Sept. 1
- Oklahoma Sooners at Nebraska Cornhuskers, Sept. 17
- Florida State Seminoles vs. LSU Tigers (Caesars Superdome), Sept. 4