Who's calling your game? The SEC's Week 6 broadcasting lineup
No. 7 Auburn at No. 10 Florida takes center stage Saturday from Gainesville.
The top 10 matchup of old rivals headlines college football, and College GameDay will be in attendance. Right now, Auburn is favored by 2.5 points, and it brings one of the best defenses in college football and a freshman quarterback into The Swamp. Florida quarterback Kyle Trask will attempt to continue his efficient play, and the Gators defense will try and disrupt Bo Nix and the Tigers’ offense. It should be a spectacular matchup. CBS Sports has the call Saturday afternoon at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Georgia travels to Tennessee in a divisional clash. The Bulldogs are 24.5 favorites entering Saturday, as both teams are coming off the bye week. Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge and Holly Rowe will have the call on ESPN from Knoxville.
Vanderbilt also travels to Ole Miss Saturday night. The Rebels are seven-point favorites, and the SEC Network’s Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers and Cole Cubelic will have the fall from Oxford.
SEC week 6 announcers for Saturday, October 5
- 12:00 p.m. ET: Utah State at LSU, SEC Network: Dave Neal, D.J. Shockley, Dawn Davenport
- 3:30 p.m. ET: Auburn at Florida, CBS Sports: Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson, Jamie Erdahl
- 4:00 p.m. ET: Troy at Missouri, SEC Network: Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb, Alyssa Lang
- 7:00 p.m. ET: Georgia at Tennessee, ESPN: Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Holly Rowe
- 7:30 p.m. ET: Vanderbilt at Ole Miss, SEC Network: Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic