Sports Illustrated's updated bowl projections include 10 SEC squads
Week 3 is quickly approaching in the college football world, but there’s still time to react to some Week 2 action.
Bowl projections are being updated, and Sports Illustrated’s post-Week 2 projections are now out.
Michael Shapiro’s updated predictions include 10 SEC teams, including Alabama and LSU making the College Football Playoff:
- Peach Bowl (CFP) vs. Ohio State
- Citrus Bowl vs. Iowa
- Gator Bowl vs. Penn State
- Sugar Bowl vs. Oklahoma
- Liberty Bowl vs. Texas Tech
- Fiesta Bowl (CFP) vs. Clemson
- Texas Bowl vs. Baylor
- Belk Bowl vs. Syracuse
- Outback Bowl vs. Michigan State
- Independence Bowl vs. Wake Forest
How will these change after Week 3? Check back next week to find out.